What is Agribusiness Insurance?
Agribusiness Insurance is designed to protect businesses that earn all or most of their revenue from agriculture. This can apply to family farms and ranches, but is usually reserved for commercial grain and field crop growers, cotton growers, vineyards, wineries, bakeries, nurseries, canneries, meat packing plants, bottlers, seed merchants, and countless others. Businesses that opt for Agribusiness Insurance typically utilize advanced technology and play a role in the processing, packaging, and distribution of products.
Agribusiness Insurance Policies Can Cover:
- Buildings, contents, and other real and personal property
- Agricultural and manufacturing equipment
- Commercial automobiles and fleets
- General liability for on-premises injuries, property damage, etc.
- Liability for harm caused by products
- And much more