What It Does Not Cover
- Does not cover the property of others.
- Sub-contractors are required to have their own insurance.
- No coverage for tools or equipment.
- No coverage for professional liability
- Does not cover accidents at the job site.
- Coverage typically ends when the building/project is completed or occupied.
Why You Need Builder’s Risk Insurance
It takes a lot of effort and time to create a building. You never know what could happen in the process, so make sure you are protected from the unexpected.TALK TO AN AGENT
Or call for immediate assistance. 660-638-4204